CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Pat on the Back




I plan on posting snippets of little things I want to remember that each of these kiddos say or do. Here's one for today.


I want to remember....


~putting Zander to bed at night. After I've given him his passy and blankie, I sing him "Hush Little Baby." For the past week or so, as I'm doing this, he lays his head down on my shoulder and pats me on the back. It is absolutely precious and heartwarming and I hope I can always remember how it makes me feel!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, that is one of my favorite mommy moments! I love it when my babies pat me on the back while I hold them. It is the most tender of affections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a little Eli when I look at this picture! How precious!

    ReplyDelete