CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bibs in Branson

Philip and I took Eli and Emma Kate to Branson last weekend. (my parents came and stayed at our house with the babies) Philip and I hadn't been to Branson in almost 10 years and Eli and Emma Kate had only been once before so it was practically new fun for all of us! Since we didn't have Zane and Zander with us, there was no need to pack bibs....or so I thought! Read below and find out why we did need some during 2 of our meals.
First night there we ate at Shogun. Here is Eli trying to use the chopsticks.


The next night we ate at Joe's Crab Shack. Our kids LOVE seafood so we thought they would really enjoy the food and fun atmosphere at Joe's. Eli ordered the kids crab. He was quite surprised when our waitress put a bib on him...He then realized that everyone who orders crab, adults and kids alike, all have to wear bibs. So, he decided it was okay after all...

He called this yellow thing a "Tool of Death for the Crabs"...I love how hard he is working to crack open the crab. (Notice his tongue sticking out...you think that helped him?)

Our last morning there we went to IHOP. It's Eli and Emma Kate's favorite place to eat breakfast. Emma Kate had blueberry topping on her pancakes. And, as you can see from this picture, she also had blueberry topping on her face! (Notice the napkin attached to her shirt with one of my hair clips? That was a bib that I rigged up for her after I realized that a white shirt and blueberry toppings probably wouldn't be a good mix! Where was the Joe's Crab Shack bib when I needed one?)

No comments:

Post a Comment