CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

March '09 Recap

We went through so many footed pajamas this winter because Zane would wear out the toes. Here's one prime example....
There were several nice days in March where it was warm enough to be outside with long sleeves on.

The boys got to use these swings a lot....




Zander also enjoyed trying to stand up against things....




Eli and I enjoyed working on this project for History/Bible. They were learning more in-depth about Pharaoh's refusal to let the Israelites go. (if you're looking at this online,click on the picture to see how all the fonts of the plagues correspond with the type of plague it was)





Last gymnastics meet of the season. Emma Kate placed 1st all-around at the State "Fun" Meet.




Me and my friend, Lori, having some fun for St. Patrick's Day....












I took the picture below because I have no idea how Zander got in the floor. They were both sitting in the chair together (as all the above pictures show). I walked out of the room and then came back in to find Zander sitting like this in the floor. I never heard a "thud" or a cry. It's a mystery to me!


Zane in the beginning of his "pilfering" days...


My aunts and uncles from Piggott got this wagon for the boys when they were born. We were finally able to use it and it is GREAT!!! Not sure who enjoys it more.....me or the boys!


The boys usually watch a Baby Einstein before their afternoon nap. One day Zander was so tired, I guess, that he fell alseep on the couch while watching "Einstein."



In the picture below, the boys were sitting up together, and then somehow Zander fell over into Zane's lap. Zane then started hitting (or maybe it was just love taps) Zander on the head. Needless to say, it made Zander mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment