CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

More from our 4th of July trip

Here are just a few more pictures I wanted to share from the trip the kids and I took to my parents house over the 4th of July holiday.

Zander and Zane having fun at snack time...

Zander anxiously awaiting another bite of homemade ice cream! (Do your kids get to eat totally different when they are at the grandparents house? Mine certainly do!)

and Zander having a yummy snack in the car...


It seems that everytime Emma Kate goes to my parents house, she finds a new animal friend while she's there. One time it was a bird she named "Tweet-tweet", another time it was a dog that she named "Sandy." My one rule is that none of these animals make it back home to our house. On this trip, she befriended a kitten that she named "Bubbles." Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of her with Bubbles but I did get a couple of shots of Zane looking at the kitten through the window. He seems to like animals as much as his big sister!



No comments:

Post a Comment