CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

BCS National Championship

Philip and I were blessed to get to go to yet another Gator Football National Championship Game! This one was in Miami. Philip's mom came to our house and stayed with Eli and Emma Kate. My parents were in Gainesville, so we flew there with Zane and Zander.

We left from the NWA airport early in the morning and then had a layover in Memphis. These were Zane & Zander's first rides on an airplane.
Here they are at the Memphis airport, still in their pj's.
We stayed in Gainesville for a day and then Philip and I drove down to Miami....





One of the Gator buses bringing the team to the stadium...

Philip doing the Gator Chomp....




Timmy runs out onto the field, even though he's not supposed to, trying to get the guys pumped up. If I remember correctly, he got held back from some of the coaches!

Final Score. Gators 24, OU 14.




This was my first night away from the little boys. Zander was happy to see me the next day.


Zane cried when he saw me....

1 comment: