CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More from Branson

The first day of our trip to Branson, we went to Silver Dollar City. This was the first time that we had been. The very first ride they wanted to go on was the log ride. I told them I wasn't getting wet from the get-go. I sure was glad I didn't go when I saw them get off the ride. Can you tell how wet they are? I did end up getting on a water ride later in the day and got completely soaked! No pictures of that though! This picture was taken on the train we rode at the end of the day...

Saturday morning we went to Branson Landing which is on the water's edge. It was so beautiful that particular morning as there was a low fog over the water. You can see a bit of the fog in this picture...

This little girl loves her big brother SO very much but she tries to act like she doesn't...


One of the main reasons for going to Branson was so we could go see Noah - The Musical. This theatre has a goal "to visualize and dramatize Biblical truth through live stage productions - to illustrate truth in the same way Jesus did, by storytelling." I'm so glad we got to go. Photography wasn't allowed inside but if you want to see pictures, you can click on the Noah link above. I was able to take a picture outside the theatre. This lion and lamb stand outside of the entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment