CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

April '09 Recap

Emma Kate in some of her dress-up clothes....
wearing her new pink "Gymnastics Girl" cap that Grandpa got for her....


One night I noticed that Eli's light was still on long after bedtime. I went upstairs to check on him and found this....

He had fallen asleep with his safari hat on!


The next morning, Zane liked the Safari hat too....



Eli and Emma Kate fixed themselves lunch one day so that they could go outside and have a picnic in the backyard. After they had cleaned up, I opened the refrigerator and found this....


I'm guessing an absent-minded boy put that peanut butter in the fridge while he was cleaning up!


Picnic pictures....








Not sure why we took this picture below, but I love it!!



playing outside on another nice day in April....








Spring baseball starts in April....


Catcher seems to be Eli's favorite position....



Emma Kate's Kindergarten teacher has an amazing talent for painting and drawing. I had a BIG canvas I wanted done for our family. The boys and I went to school one day to pick it up and Mrs. Keylor snapped this picture while we were there.


The boys still had on their pj's. It was one of those days that I just couldn't seem to get it all done and getting them dressed was the lowest priority.


Zane loved to be swaddled as an infant and still found great comfort in it at 11mths old. I bought a really soft fitted crib sheet several months ago to use to help keep him all nice and tight while he sleeps. Shortly after the pictures below were taken, I started a slow "weaning" process from the swaddling. I felt it just wasn't healthy to his development to continue to keep him bound so tightly for over 12 hrs each day. But here's a picture of my little cocoon while he was still getting wrapped up.

I would turn the fan in his room on high, but you can see that his hair and sheet still got soaked from him being so hot. He didn't mind a bit though.




Getting better each day at standing up...

Having lots of fun with an empty paper towel tube...



Tummy time, but still not pushing up on all 4's yet....



all 8 Jackson grandkids together at our house....

No comments:

Post a Comment