CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Finally did it!

So, I've been wanting to start a blog for about 8 or 9 months. Quite a few of my friends here in NWA have blogs and I love reading them! But, of course, theirs are all so cutesy and of course, I wanted mine to be as well. So, I have dilly dallyed around for so very long trying to find "just the right" template without paying lots of money. I finally decided to just forget about cutesy and just start blogging. Maybe the cutesy will come later.
So, then the next problem was what to call the blog. I originally thought it would be "Team Jackson" since that is what I refer to us as sometimes. But, don't you know, that was already taken. So then I got to thinking about what I want to accomplish with this blog. I decided that its basically as much for my enjoyment as anyone else's. There are things that happen weekly, if not daily, that I know I need to write down to remember, but of course I don't. With Eli and Emma Kate, I have already forgotten so much of the cute little things they said and did when they were toddlers and preschoolers. Now, with the babies, they are already one year old and I have yet to record one memory or milestone. :( So sad how quickly it passes. Thinking about all that and realizing what blessings those 4 precious children are but how busy I am because of them led me to the blog's name of "Busy Blessings." What a relief when that title wasn't taken!
If you are still reading, props to you for making it to the end of my very first blog post! Hopefully in the future, the posts will be more about cute things from the kids rather than me just rambling! I will end with a few pictures of my busy blessings. These were all taken at my parents house while we were there during the 4th of July holiday. Eli and Emma Kate thoroughly enjoy the time my dad spends with them out at the ponds.


Okay, so posting these pictures aren't as easy as I thought they'd be. I'm thinking this will be a work-in-progress. :)



4 comments:

  1. i am trying to join the 21st century. don't know if i will make it! i joined facebook and now this blog in one day. don't know if i'll ever find them again!!!
    mom/mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! You started a blog! Well, if we don't get to hang out at least we can keep up with each others' lives on our blogs! :) Nevermind...I still want to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so glad you started a blog! I will add you to my "favorites" list! Love the pictures. Can't believe the babies are so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. any of emma nkd?

    ReplyDelete