CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

School Pictures and More

You may remember that I posted a couple of weeks ago about picture day at school. Eli had some red sores under his nose and we're in the process of growing out Emma Kate's bangs....so I just wasn't sure how they'd turn out.

We got the pictures back this week and they weren't bad at all! For fun I've included their school picture from last year.

Eli's face is thinning out and getting longer....
2nd Grade 3rd gradeI can't believe the difference a year has made for Emma Kate. She almost looks like a different child....
Kindergarten 1st Grade
On a different topic, today was haircut day for Zane. I can't remember if this was haircut#5 or #6. (guess I should look back at previous blog posts to see.) He was loooooong overdue. His hair was over his ears, down his neck. Mrs. Trudi (who cuts his hair) even made a comment about the mullett he had going on! He did so so GREAT for her though! He smiled most of the time she was cutting his hair. I didn't take any pictures during the actual process but did get before and after....



And because I don't want to leave Zander boy out. His hair is growing and curling like crazy but Momma sees no need to cut it yet.....

No comments:

Post a Comment