CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Costume Chameleons

Eli and Emma Kate could not decide what they wanted to be this year for Halloween. That is very frustrating for me. I always try to have their costumes in August.

Emma Kate actually decided last year after Halloween that she wanted to be Tinker Bell. In January she was still set on that, so when Philip and I traveled to Miama for the Gators National Championship, we stopped by Disney and bought her all the Tinker Bell stuff she would need.

Our first opportunity to dress up this year was on Wednesday before Halloween. Our cousin Cole was having a costume party at the Library. Emma Kate did wear the Tinker Bell costume that day. I wish I had known that would be the ONLY time she wore it. I would've gotten more pictures. This is all I have. She is running around playing a game. And had already taken off her Tinker bell wings and headpiece by this time.... Next opportunity to dress up was on Halloween night. She once again changed her mind. This time she was a gymnast. Eli went with his original thought of Cat in the Hat. (the baby boys were Thing 1 and Thing 2. I'll be posting those pictures later)
Today was the last chance to once again change their minds. Our neighborhood had a fall block party. This time Emma Kate went as Ariel from the Little Mermaid (which is what she was last year), and Eli went as Tim Tebow....

Just for fun I am throwing in a picture of me in my costume. In case you can't read the sign, it says "Octo Mom. Because having 2 at one time just wasn't enough."



2 comments:

  1. There must have been a rash of chameleons! Ethan wanted to be a Power Ranger. Of course, Stephanie dithered (Dick Chaney's word) around and didn't get it. She wanted him to be a pirate. As a result, he went as Ethan.
    Mom/Mimi

    ReplyDelete