CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Headbands and Hats

I have mentioned before that Zaney likes to pilfer. Drawers and cabinets are his favorites! In my bathroom, there is a drawer of hair stuff for Emma Kate....rollers for gymnastics meets, headbands, etc... She hardly ever wears any of the headbands because they hurt her head. So I have no idea how he even knows what a headband is for. But he does....


He wanted Zander to wear one too, so he brought this pink one for him. You can tell that Zander has no idea what he's supposed to do with it....


I showed Zander where it went and it made Zaney so happy that they both had one on. Zander doesn't seem quite as excited....



The other title of this post is about hats. I bought the little boys some of those cute hats with a pom-pon on the top and a velcro strap under the chin. I was thinking the velcro strap would be needed so they wouldn't be able to take them off. Well that has turned out to certainly not be a problem for Zander. HE LOVES THAT HAT!! Yesterday he kept it on the entire time at Emma Kate's gymnastics meet and today he is wearing it around the house....




Those big cheeks and big brown eyes all tucked up in that hat just makes me want to kiss him all over his cute face!

When I went to buy them, the store didn't have 2 in the same size (which seems to happen more often than not), so I had to get one hat in the next size up. I've been putting Zander in the bigger hat since he seems to have a bigger head. Sometimes it falls down over his eyes as is the case in the picture below. Once again, I can't keep from smiling as I look at him and he's lifting his chin up to try and see with the hat in his eyes....

No comments:

Post a Comment