CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday Memories

A few things I want to remember....

~my sunglasses have been missing since last Sunday or Monday. I had searched both cars, my purse, every possible place I could think of and just couldn't find them. Saturday morning I was talking to someone in the driveway. Zane and Zander were outside playing with balls (which is where we spend A LOT of our time!). Zane walked into the garage to get another ball and came back out with my sunglasses in his hand.
Where were they? How did he find them? I have NO IDEA the answers to either of those questions. My best guess is the one who found them may have been the one who "hid" them to begin with!

~Zander is now tall enough to reach the clock/radio/sound machine that sits on a table beside our bed. I have caught him, more than once, pushing the buttons to make the time change. Apparently he knows how to do more than just change the time. This morning at 4:50am our alarm went off!! I don't know how he did it.
Philip was able to go back to sleep, but not me. I was trying to find the positive in the situation. Like this is a good opportunity to go running, but that didn't work. I just kept laying there flopping back and forth trying to go to sleep. Finally I gave up. Got out of bed and moved that clock to a higher place where toddler hands can't reach!

~Emma Kate and I went on a little store outing Saturday night. We enjoyed walking around looking at all the Christmas decorations. As we were getting in the car to leave,
she said,"Oh darn. I forgot to be good this year."
I said "what?"
She said "you know, for Christmas."
I said, "oh, you don't think you've been very good?"
She said, "well at least I still have 47 days left."

1 comment:

  1. April, I was just sitting here reading this thinking what a great mom you are...and how much fun it would be to have you as a mom. What blessed kiddos you have!

    ReplyDelete