CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 30, 2009

11th Anniversary

Philip and I celebrated our 11th anniversary on November 28th. We were in Texarkana for the post-Thanksgiving weekend, so we took advantage of free babysitting by going to a couple of movies. Friday night we saw The Blind Side which was sooo very good! (as a sidenote so I'll remember this years down the road, I have to "journal" that when we got back to Philip's parents house around 11:00, Zane was awake and sitting in Papa's lap watching TV. I think he woke up and didn't know where he was and then mommy didn't come to the rescue so he got pretty upset!)

Back to the anniversary celebration...Saturday night we went out to eat, then to a few stores and finally to another movie, Old Dogs. In between one of the stores and the theatre, we spotted this nice ride... I was hoping Philip had rented it for our special evening, but decided that was probably out of the question once I noticed the flat tires!
We took this picture using the timer on my camera. Its not a very good picture of either one of us, but I'll be glad I have it when we're old! (and when we're old, I'll probably look back at it and think we looked REALLY good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment