CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mr. Bubble

My little boy that likes to pilfer (that would be Zane in case you don't know) has been at it again. He and Zander were in the bathroom with me yesterday morning while I was getting ready. All was going well. They were playing with various things. I proceeded to talk to my sister on the phone. Apparently I got really wrapped up in the conversation because I look over at the boys and find Zane doing this....
By the time I spotted him, almost the whole bottle was emptied. All over the floor and the side of the bathtub (see Zander spreading it around below?)


Of course I immediately ended the phone conversation and had a split-second decision to make. 1)Gather up the towels and start cleaning like crazy. or 2)Run to get my camera and take pictures like crazy. I chose #2! And I'm so glad I did so that I could capture this moment....

Yep. Fighting over the now-empty bottle of Mr. Bubble. Zander must've thought that Zane's idea of pouring it all over the place and making a mess looked like bubbles of fun!
At that point I thought I would get all the towels out and have them help me "wipe." They think that's so fun and the distraction ploy worked!



In case you're wondering about Zane's headband, click here to read the original post about his love of this thing. Seriously he finds it everyday and wears it. He covets that particular one. No one else can wear it. No one else can touch it. It is HIS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment