CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Party

I very much dislike making Valentine boxes. Last year at the class parties, I saw a good idea using the Build-a-Bear houses that you get when you go to BABW. So I saved the only 2 we had and wouldn't you know...we didn't even use them. Emma Kate's class was supposed to decorate kleenex boxes during the party. Eli was supposed to decorate his at home, but he wasn't interested in doing anything with a Build-a-Bear box. :0 So....I came up with the idea of doing a football field....only problem was that I lacked the artistic-ness to pull it off.
DADDY to the rescue!!!!
Finished product....

accepting Valentine's the next day at the 3rd grade class party....


Eli handing out his Valentine's....



Party Food! You can see the 2 heart-shaped fruit pizzas I made. I signed up to make them as long as another mom would cut up the fruit...ha! Thanks Becky!



Some of the great moms in Eli's class came up with several really neat games for the kids to play. One of those games was to unwrap a Hershey's Kiss while wearing gloves...as demonstrated below by Eli




Next I walked over to Emma Kate's class. They had just finished decorating sugar cookies. Looks like she went heavy on the M&M's....



Next, they decorated their Kleenex boxes....



She likes to make silly faces when she knows I'm wanting a picture of her....


Finished product....


Handing out her Valentine's...
(will someone PLEASE remind me next year not to send my kids Valentine's in a Walmart sack? Seriously, how tacky is that?)



Love this glimpse of her eyes...that's so her...hiding behind others

How fashionista is she with her rain boots?


Daddy showed up at the parties toward the end. Since we could each be with one kiddo, I walked back over to Eli's party. Another mom in Emma Kate's class took this picture after I left....

No comments:

Post a Comment