CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Golf....not my most favorite activity

Tonight started the second month that Eli has been participating in The First Tee golf program. Although I really would like for Eli to actively pursue the game of golf, I sooooooo dread every Thursday evening when I have to take him. Its not nice. I know. But trying to keep 2 babies satisfied in the hot sun for an hour is not an easy feat. (more on that later)
One of the lessons for tonights class was chipping. Here he is watching the demonstration...
Getting ready to try it....

And the swing....

So back to trying to keep those babies satisfied. Here's the crew on the sidelines. Kept them mostly entertained with snacks, books, and a few toys....

Sweet Zaney boy seems to be happy eating a wagon wheel....

Zander has decided that the lady who is supposed to be feeding him is too busy taking pictures for her blog.........so, he'll just help himself to another snack....
And since Emma Kate only had 3 1/2 hours of gymnastics today, she better get in some more practice time while we're sitting around doing nothing....

3 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! Look at that girl's handstand! I need to come see her in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I have to confess that whenever I pull up your blog. I leave it in an open window just so I can listen to the soundtrack...and I'm weepy through half of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley - What do you like better? The Praise & Worship I had on last week? Or these "kid growing up" songs?

    ReplyDelete