CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Twister

We had Family Game Night last night after the little boys went to bed. (I know, I know...such bad parents for not including them in the fun. But have you ever tried to play an organized game with one toddler...let alone 2????)

Eli chose the first game. Chess. This is a family blog, so in order to keep it reader-friendly, I won't really tell you what I think of chess. Suffice it to say that my brain is not one of those that does well at thinking games like chess. I'm much better with something like "Go Fish" or "Old Maid." Ohhh, or even give me the hula-hoop on Wii Fit if you want a real competition...just not chess! However, 2 of the main men in my life (philip & eli) do have brains that are wired to play these kind of games...so we played. And of course, I lost.

Emma Kate picked the next game, Twister. That's much more my style. Back in the day, I was so very limber and flexible that this game was a piece of cake. Now, let's just say that I've passed that gene onto my daughter....

After about 10 minutes of playing Twister, the other 3 of us surrendered. I mean, you just can't really compete with someone who can do this...

I enjoy Family Game Night and I know Eli and Emma Kate thoroughly love it! Everytime we have one, I tell myself I'll do a better job of scheduling them more often. It's free, easy, fun and makes for some great memories!


No comments:

Post a Comment