CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sick boy



Look at those eyes and that nose. My active little boy has been put to a halt this week. He has one nasty cold. He's got it all: watery eyes, runny nose, scratchy voice and a hacking cough.

He feels so very bad. Even when I'm holding him, he's still miserable.



He's had his nose wiped so many times this week, that he knows exactly what that box is for...


Even in the midst of feeling bad, he can still find a little trouble to get into....

Sweet thing. Made a good attempt to put them back when I told him to pick them up....

I have been blessed immensely in the fact that all my babies have been/are good sleepers. But this little guy has been fighting his sleep this week. He cries and cries when I lay him down. At naptime today I went up to try and calm him down and this is what I found....
How funny is that? He had been crying just 2 minutes before I took this picture.
I wanted to take some better pictures but the flash on the camera woke him up. Thankfully though, he was so tired that all I had to do was lay him down and he went right back to sleep.
Get well soon little buddy.
Of course, you know Zane will be sick in a matter of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment