CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Victory for Mom

You may remember that last Wednesday, one of the things that made my day extra challenging was Emma Kate's attitude toward wearing normal clothes to AWANA. She wanted to wear her favorite clothes that she wears every Mon,Wed,Fri to gym. Which is this....

(you may also remember that these are the clothes she listed as her favorites from 2010 in the Reflections post I did.)

I told her that those clothes are fine for going to/from gymnastics, but not for other places. Well, she didn't get to go to AWANA because of the fit she threw.

So tonight when it was time to get ready for AWANA, I reminded her of our little incident last week and that if she didn't choose something matching tonight, that I would pick out her clothes. I also threw in that my choice would most likely be something she didn't like. (that may have been a little on the naughty side. Not sure. But I still said it.)



I'm happy to say that she came downstairs wearing matching clothes! And she was even smiling about it.

SCORE.

A victory for Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment