CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Perfect Potty Spot

Zander has been showing some interest in the potty lately. He likes to go before he takes a bath. (and he's usually successful!) For the most part, Zane usually wants nothing to do with it. And being the non-potty-training-mom that I am, that's fine by me.
Tonight was a different story though. After Zander had finished on the potty, Zane wanted a turn. We sat and sat and sat. He kept telling me it was going to come out. The other family members were in the kitchen washing, drying, and putting away the dishes.... and I was getting tired of just sitting in the bathroom. So, I moved the potty seat into the kitchen/breakfast area where everyone else was.
Zane didn't seem to mind where he was located....
Philip was actually jealous of Zane's seat. He took one glance at the view Zane had. Which was this...
Philip immediately declared, "Zane, you're living my dream dude. Sitting on the pot in front of the big screen."

Ugghh. Boys and their toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment