CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dryer Ball

Today as the dryer was going, Eli said, "It sounds like there is something in the dryer that shouldn't be there." I told him he was probably just hearing these.... (the clasps from the boys overalls)
However, when the dryer went off and I opened the door, I saw this....

Here's a closer inspection...
No question in my mind the age of the child who put it in there (the 2 year olds), but I'm not sure WHICH 2 year old did it. I also don't know if the ball had already made it through the washing machine without my notice.
I called Eli into the laundry room to let him know he had been right. There WAS something in the dryer that shouldn't have been in there. He laughed and then turned the ball over to see that it had this kind of face...

No comments:

Post a Comment