CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Well Traveled Ball

Remember a few days ago when I mentioned that this ball was found in the dryer? I still don't know which 2yo boy put it in there. Or even if they put it in there at all. Perhaps it was in one of their pants pockets....(although I don't think a ball of such size would fit.)

Tonight that same ball made another apperance in an unusual spot. As I was running the boys bath water (and doing 234 other things at the same time), I heard them squealing with excitement. They were on the outside of the bathtub but with their heads leaned over the side looking down in the tub. I peered over the side too and saw this....


Mr. Ball had magically found his way into the bathtub and the boys LOVED that he was getting wet!


Again, don't know which one of them did it. But it doesn't really matter, does it? What does matter is that if you look closely at the picture above you can see 1/2 of a little white (and cute) butt cheek!

No comments:

Post a Comment