CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Oops!

Yesterday was one of those days where the little boys were constantly saying, "oops!" (which was my clue that there was a mess to clean up or a problem.)

Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning, we have to load up bright and early to get EK to gymnastics. This usually means that I take the boys straight from their bed to the car. In the car, I usually have milk and ro-ros (toddler speak for "cereal") waiting for the boys so they can start filling their tummies in the car.

Yesterday, as I was driving, I heard them say not once, not twice, not three times, but FOUR TIMES, "Uh-oh mommy. I drop my ro-ros."

When we got home, this is what the floor of my car looked like....
But I can't really get too mad, when I look up from the mess in the floor and see this....

Then, later in the day I heard Zane say, "Uh-oh mommy. Ficks (fix) my pants."

Bless his heart. His mommy buys the same size clothes for him and Zander. And this boy just doesn't have as much "junk in his trunk" to keep his pants up.


1 comment: