CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

PJ's with feet

It is supposed to get down to 41 degrees tonight, so I decided that kind of coldness called for some footed pajamas for the Z's. The last time they had pj's with feet was back in early spring, so I'm sure they don't remember them.

Zane was first out of the bath (which is the norm. He likes to get in first and get out first) so I got him dried, diapered and put his feet in the pajamas and he said, "I got feets?" Love love love that use of the word!

Next was Zander's turn to get out of the bath and get dressed. As I was putting his first foot in he said, "I wearing socks." To which Zane replied, "yeah, like E-i (eli)." Eli does have some footed pajamas but he hasn't worn them in quite a while, so I'm not sure what Zane was referencing.

If we have time before their bedtime, the boys like to watch The Wiggles on "Daddy's bed." (sidenote: Everything in mine & Philip's bedroom/bathroom is "Daddy's." It's Daddy's room, Daddy's bed, Daddy's bathroom, Daddy's floor, etc...)
So anyway, I put them on the bed, and turned on Wiggles. I walked into my, oops I mean Daddy's, closet to put some things away. I heard Zander giggling and kicking. I came out to see what was going on and he said "my feets tickle this." Which I think meant these footed pj's are tickling my feet.

This instantly became a blog-worthy event and I ran for the camera. So, here's Zander showing that "his feets tickle."
and then Zane looking over at Zander and getting in on the kicking and laughing...
Did you notice the pillows they are laying on? That's another sidenote! Those are just extra pillows that Philip and I use to prop up to read and watch TV (take a guess at which one of us is the reader and which is the TV watcher?). The pillowcases are sooooooo old but Zane & Zander LOVE laying on them. Zane always wants the one with the cow and Zander wants the flowers.
I'm actually blogging this event on the actual day it takes place (miracle moment!), so I've just put the boys to bed. I'm now going to go get by the monitor and see if they talk about their feets & socks before drifting off to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment