CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

15 Hours of Mischief

Zane and Zander have gotten into more trouble within the last 15 hours than should be allowed in an entire year.

It all started with me noticing that I couldn't hear them. I walked into my bathroom to find them having a hairspray party with this can... They were sharing & taking turns (for once I might add). One boy would be the sprayer and the other boy would wave his arms through the hairspray fog and squeal with delight. Then they would switch jobs. When I walked into my bathroom, the air reeked of Aussie Sprunch Spray. It was so thick that I immediately started coughing. I have no idea how they were still breathing normally. I shuttled them out quickly, but knew I couldn't light a candle for fear of blowing up the place.

After that episode, they then got these squirt bottles and dismantled them. By doing this, they can turn the bottle upside down and the liquid inside will come out.

After I discovered that mess, I took those bottles away and they found this bottle....
Notice the bottle is empty? This picture was taken AFTER they emptied the entire. brand. new. bottle. They told me it was soap and they were washing their hands.
Apparently while they were washing their hands with the eye makeup remover, Zander maneuvered the cap off this bottle of pills....
The pills are red. His hands were wet. Do you know what kind of combination that is? Not a good one. He had red all over his hands, his face, his shirt. Everywhere.
Good news in all that is that I don't think he digested any of the actual pills. Its always good to look for the positive in every situation. Sometimes the positive is hard to find!
After all that was cleaned up, I was at my limit. Philip was at work, so I had no help. I needed a few minutes of quiet so I could cry and wallow in my pitiful self, so I turned on the built in babysitter........the TV. Oh yes, I did.
Thanks to DVR, the Wiggles and their big red car were waiting for my heathens....
It was like an instant tranquilizer....

No comments:

Post a Comment