CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Funny Words

Ever since Emma Kate could talk, she has always had a funny way of saying things. Here are a few examples I've heard within the last 2 weeks:

  • As I was putting her to bed one night she said, "You know the night we had the other night? Maybe it was yesternight or the night before we woke up this morning? Well, whatever night you call that, I was steamin' hot! I was so hot I had to push up my arm sleeves and my pant sleeves so I wouldn't be so steamin' hot. That's why I'm not wearing any sleeves tonight."
  • Yesterday she came downstairs to tell me this (and yes, its sort of gross when you stop and think about it) "Momma, I went to use the bathroom in my room and there was poop in the toilet. Someone hadn't flushed it and it had melted and made all the water turn brown."
  • One last example was from the prayer she said at lunch time today. It ended like this, "Please bless this food to the nursery of our bodies."

Oh, how I love that girl and all her funny sayings!

1 comment:

  1. Love those sweet things the kids say. One of my boys STILL prays... "Please bless this food and nurse it to our bodies." You have quite a little photographer in your home!

    ReplyDelete