CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Zipper Un-zipped & Funny Boys

This morning I went in to Zane & Zander's rooms to get them and found everything as usual....
2 cute boys clinging onto their blankies and pacifiers
(because bedtime is the only time they can have them).



Upon further inspection though, I saw this....


I don't know how he did it. The top was still zipped but everything below the zipper was not....


Later in the day, Zaney was sportin' the old man look. You know when they wear shorts with dark socks pulled up to their knees?
I assure you he didn't go out in public like that! He went out looking normal, then we came home and I took their jeans and shoes off for their nap. After he woke up he found his Gator Crocs (which he LOVES) and kept saying "oosh, oosh" (which is his word for shoes). I had to put them on him so he would stop with the constant verbage. Thus creating the little old man look. I think he sports it way better than most though!

And finally, just had to throw these pictures in here to show Zander's latest trick to make us laugh. He's always doing something to make himself the center of attention. This week while we are eating, he makes this face and keeps doing it until everyone is looking at him and laughing...













No comments:

Post a Comment