CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Cards Past and Present

I love getting Christmas cards every year from friends and family. I especially love receiving Christmas cards that include pictures! I also love sending picture cards! Every year since we've had children, I have sent out a picture Christmas card. With the exception of one year, I have copies of all the Christmas cards we've sent since Eli has been born. So for preservation sake, I'm posting each of those here:

2000. Eli was 6 weeks old in this classy Walmart photo!









2001 is the one card I don't have but this is the picture that was on the card.








2002







2003 (this is the year Emma Kate was born and the year we moved to Florida...hence the sago palm in the left corner)





2004





2005






2006





2007 (pregnant with Zane and Zander)





2008






2009


No comments:

Post a Comment