CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Poison Control

Today started off like any typical Friday...you know the kind where you're calling Poison Control????

I always keep the laundry room door shut (well actually all the doors downstairs shut) to keep Zane and Zander from prying into places they don't need to be.

I started looking around for Zane and couldn't find him. Whenever he does wander off into one of those rooms, he always shuts the door (thus shutting himself in the room he shouldn't be in). I opened the laundry room door and first saw this.... That's Emma Kate's spin art. Okay, no big deal. He got the paper and paint out but all lids are still on. Everything's okay.

Until I spot this...

See that cup and those hands in the picture above? That is the lid to a BIG container of Tide. Now look at his mouth in the picture below....
HE ATE THE TIDE THAT HAD DRIED IN THE LID......GROSS!!!!!
So just to be safe I called Poison Control to make sure he was going to be okay. (This is where I get Mother-of-the-Year award: I snapped all these pictures BEFORE calling Poison Control. Obviously I wasn't THAT concerned about him, huh?)
After I got him all cleaned up, I gave him a whole glass of Krystal Light to hopefully get that awful taste out of his mouth. Then went back to take more pictures!

By this time, the little pilfering boy, I mean sweet child, had already chosen something else to do a little damage. See Eli's box of colored pencils in Zane's hand? He dug those out of Eli's backpack. The picture on the left shows the Tide lid. I can clearly see fingernail scrapings in there.(you may have to click on the picture to make it big enough to see) Yuck! Makes me want to throw up just thinking about eating that.


1 comment:

  1. As soon as I saw the poison control label, I really expected to see Zander. Nice surprise to see Zane stirring it up a little bit!

    ReplyDelete