CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Toilet Papering @ 17 months

Zane and Zander are 17 months old today.... They (or maybe just one of them) decided to celebrate by unrolling the toilet paper in the bathroom. (Not sure why the door was open to begin with. Since I caught Zander unrolling several months ago, I always try to keep the doors shut.)
So this is what I saw first.....

Now does that sweet face look like a toilet paper caper?
I think in the picture below, Zane is looking at Zander like "Dude...she caught me sitting in here so now she thinks I did it, but you know who is guilty bro."

Then this little face turns around and looks at me as if to say "Who? Me?"



1 comment:

  1. It's that gator influence! ha! Nothing good can come from that. : )

    ReplyDelete