CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

School Pictures '09

Today is school picture day. I have a feeling they are going to be quite memorable this year.

For Eli, he has some fever blisters/I-don't-know-exactly-what-they-are red sores under his nose. (click on the picture to see them life-size!).

Curli-locks (aka Emma Kate) is in the process of letting her bangs grow out. They are at a not-so-good in between length right now. If I pull them back for school, they have fallen back down in her face by about 8:30am. I tried clipping some of them today...we'll see how that goes. Praying that the photographers take the 1st graders pictures EARLY! (would it be too much to ask that they take them before 8:30? School starts at 8:15. I think they can work it in!) Also including a picture taken this morning of Eli with his "All About Me" poster project. They are due Thursday but we are going to be in Florida so he had to turn his in today. I gave him some suggestions and guidelines, but I think he did a GREAT job!


3 comments:

  1. I think Emma Kate's hair looks darling like that! I really like it. Maybe I should wear my "curly locks" like that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention that Eli did a great job on his poster! I love his choice of atheletes! Tim Tebow is a GREAT role model for our boys! Did you know that I use to wait on Payton Manning and Marvin Harrison at the Cheesecake Factory in Indinapolis? Marvin Harrison was my favorite! He and his girlfriend use to ask to sit in my section and they were SO NICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I just discovered your blog on Ashley Keylor's list. I love Eli's poster! And congrats on your 5K! I have been thinking lately that I might like to run... but I'm too chicken so far. :)

    ReplyDelete