CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fashionistas

I feel like this picture should be a
"What's Wrong with this Picture?"

Let's see...could it be that:

  • its about 95 degrees outside and Zane has on fleece footed pajamas? (just for the record. He WANTED to put these on. Cried and threw a fit to have them on.)
  • Zane is holding a baby doll?
  • or that Zander has on girls shorts? (also for the record, let me just say that his shorts were wet. We were only going outside to play and they were the quickest thing I could find. Yes, they are Emma Kate's. Yes they are a size 4. Yes they fit her and him both. Yes he is 2years old.)

Just in case you need a closeup of these fashionistas:




That's one of those times that I eat crow. You know back in the day when I said, "I'd never let my kid do that...."

No comments:

Post a Comment