CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

5 Senses

After school today, I found this crumpled up piece of paper laying behind the trash can in one of the bathrooms.... I decided to open it up to see what it was before throwing it away. It appeared to be a sheet about the 5 Senses that Emma Kate had probably done at school that day. The paper had 5 sections (one for each sense).
The sections said:
  • "I can see..."
  • "I can hear...."
  • "I can touch..."
  • "I can taste...."
  • "I can smell...."

Then, there was a blank area in each section for her to write in something that she could do with each of those senses.

Her answers were:

  • I can see Cale (this is a friend in her class)
  • I can hear wind
  • I can touch beside me
  • I can taste brick (not sure what that one means?)

and the best for last...

  • I can smell toot & poop
Isn't that classic?
I'm just SO very thankful she didn't get TOO specific and name whose toot & poop she smells. Unless of course she had said Daddy. Then it would've been pretty funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment