CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Harper Mae, Sunshine & Patches

The kids just got back from spending several days at my parents. They enjoyed playing with their cousin Harper Mae. She is just a few weeks younger than Zane & Zander. They also really loved the adopt-a-kittens my mom got for Emma Kate. Seriously. She "borrows" these cats from a friend so that Emma Kate (whose Mom won't buy her a kitten) can have pets to play with when she's there.


This is Harper Mae. She is such a little doll!



I asked my mom why the boys didn't have pants on. She said it was just too hot.
I think Zaney's face and hair says it all....
Here are the cats that my boys toted around....
I don't know which is which. One is Sunshine. The other is Patches.


So they not only toted them around, but looks like they kissed them also....(as I make a scowling face while typing that)






Guess what else Emma Kate got while she was at Grandma & Grandpa's? An iPod Touch. For real. I was thinking that might possibly be a Christmas gift. Guess not.


One day they went to Harper Mae's to play. My boys loved her playhouse!

When they emailed this picture to me, I instantly noticed all those curls on Zander's head. Once again proving just how hot and humid it was.

They weren't one bit spoiled when they came back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment