CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Eyes Shut Tight

Zander is quite the family entertainer.
He wanted to get his picture made with Eli and Emma Kate on their 1st day of school. Emma Kate's blue eyes are so sensitive to the sun, so when we were outside taking pictures, I would tell her to keep her eyes closed until I counted to 3. Then open them and I quickly snap the picture.

So as Zander made his way into the pictures, he heard me say to Emma Kate, "close your eyes" and this is what he did....
followed by this....

and this....

Fast forward 1 day. Its almost naptime for the boys. They are watching Elmo or Barney (can't remember which) before naptime. Zane is apparently REALLY tired because I look over to find him already sleeping while the TV show is still on!


Zander, the ham that he is, sees me taking a picture of Zane and says "what chu doing?" I tell him that Zaney is asleep on the couch. So he does his sleeping imitation....

And yes, it is almost 1:00pm and they are still in their pajamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment