CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rock-a-Baby

This chair was given to us as a gift, from my grandparents, when Eli was born. I know its a bit outdated, but it sits and glides SO very comfortably that I just haven't parted with it.
I have always rocked my babies in that chair. In fact, Zane and Zander call it the "rock-a-baby." They will frequently say "wanna rock-a-baby." Which means they want me to hold them in that specific chair and rock them. So sweet!

Earlier today, I was back in my bedroom and I heard Zander saying, "Help....Help rock-a-baby."
I went to the living room where that loud voice of his was coming from and I found this.... "Uh-oh Zander," I said, "What happened?"
To which he replies, "Rock-a-baby fall down."

Thankfully, he wasn't hurt, so instead of helping him up immediately, I snapped a few pics for memory sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment