CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Friday Night Girls Night

Daddy and Eli went to a sleepover at a friends house last night, so after Zane and Zander went to bed, me and EK had a girls night. She got to pick what we did.

First, we made cupcakes with her cupcake kit. Doesn't that icing look scrumptious?Mouth watering, I know.

Then, we watched a DVR'ed "19 Kids and Counting" and gave ourselves manis and pedis.
EK chose lime green for her toes....
and a pinkish for her nails.

The last big event for the night was getting to sleep in the bed with me. She was so excited that it took her a VERY long time to fall asleep. Once she did though, she made herself quite comfy....


Sweet Dreams my Emmy Kate.
I'm so thankful you enjoyed our girl time. I hope there are many more fun mommy/daughters memories ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment