CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Water Table

The little boys absolutely LOVE the water table that Mimi and Papa got them for their 1st birthday. Most days, if its warm enough, I just put them in swim clothes or a plain ole diaper when they are going to play with it. 'Cause I know any piece of clothing they have on is just going to get soaked. But this day, I didn't for whatever reason and YES, their clothes got soaking wet.
Zane's absolute most favorite thing to do is pour water in the funnel and watch it come out through the spinning wheel....


Zander likes any part of it that gets him wet....










Look at the concentration on that face....



Zander also LOVES to drink the water which I think is tee-total GROSS. He knows he's not supposed to, but I'm thinking by the lips-puckered-together-look on his face that he's just taken a big ole drink....





Normally he just drinks out of one of the 8,000 cups they are using to play with, but this glorious day he decided to try a new way of drinking the water....




I think he liked it!

So proud of himself!






Let me try that again...


Zane says "Have your fun your way. I just want to continue to pour the water."

It's all fun and games till Zander splashes himself on the face....


He immediately says "eyes towel." (which translates to wipe my eyes with a towel)

No comments:

Post a Comment