CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Conversations with two almost 2 year olds

So here's the conversation I had with Zane and Zander this morning while we were on our way home after we had dropped Eli and Emma Kate off at school.

Me: "I'm going to call Grandma now."

Zane: "Maamah (Grandma) home?"

Me: "I don't know. I'm calling her to see."

Zander: "No Maamah home."

Me: "Grandma's not home?"

Zane: "Sleep."

Me: "Grandma's asleep?"

Zane: "U-huh."

Zander: "Bah-bahs (passy)."

Me: "Grandma has a bah-bahs?"

Zander: "Me-me (blankie)"

Me: "Grandma has a me-me?"

Zane: "U-huh."

Me: "I don't think Grandma has a bah-bahs or a me-me."

Zane: "Pah-paw (Grandpa) home."

Me: "I don't know if Grandpa is home. Grandma isn't."

Zane: "Pah-paw sleep."

Me: "You think Grandpa is asleep?"

Zane: "U-huh."

Zander: "Bah-bahs"

Me: "No Grandpa doesn't have a bah-bahs."

Zander: "Me-me."

Me: "No Grandpa doesn't have a me-me."

Zane: "Baff-room (bathroom)"

Me: "You think Grandpa's in the bathroom?"

Zane: "U-huh."

Zander: "Kuh-owwws (cows)" (this was as we past a field of grazing cows)

And that ended the conversation about the whereabouts & doings of Grandma & Grandpa. For the next 4 minutes until we got home, we discussed the cows and whether or not they were "sleep."

And that my friends and family is why I talk and talk and talk whenever I see another adult. I need crave adult conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment