CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Zander's 1st Trim

I had been trying to hold off as long as possible on getting Zander's 1st haircut. I've never been really attached to my other kids hair, but I just knew that if I cut these off...

they'd be gone for good.


Philip is always so patient. But over the last month, he mentioned a couple of times that Zander's hair needed to be cut. People at Walmart called him a girl. Even my sister (who I knew loved the curls as much as I did), told me I could hold off a little bit longer but not until his 2nd birthday in May.

My Aunt Glenda gave Emma Kate and Zane their 1st baby trims so I talked myself into doing it last week when we were going to be at my parents house. She even had reservations about doing it 'cause those curls were just so cute. But, I did it. When I left our house, I told Philip I would bring Zander back with a haircut and I was going to stick to my word.


Zander did really well and I didn't cry either!




Here's the after picture. I couldn't bring myself to do a full-blown boyish haircut the first time. But at least its not hanging down his back any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment