CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Camp is Over

Eli and Emma Kate went to Camp Grandma/Grandpa for Spring Break. This is the 2nd year they've done that and they love it! I would too if I got to do whatever I wanted, watch an unlimited amount of TV all day long and eat no fewer than 6 ice cream cones per day!



Although I don't have any pictures of that gluttony, I did snap a few pictures when the little boys and I went to pick them up.



Zane with some serious bed head one morning....



Eating breakfast with Grandma....



My crew with sweet little Harper Mae....





Harper Mae is so gentle and loving.
She patted on Zane....

and kissed Zander when it was time for her to go....

Each day that the little boys and I were at my parents, we would go over to my Grandmother's house twice per day to visit with her and help her pass some time.
My boys loved pushing the buttons on this radio....

and clapping and jumping if they were able to hear music from the radio....

My grandmother has a basket on her coffee table that has artificial flowers and fruit in it. They loved taking the "bapes" (grapes) out of the basket.

Zander tried to eat them and when that didn't work, he told me to "feeet fit" (fix it).


One day we were there around lunch time. My grandmother was eating this....
(that's a hodge podge of corn, sauerkraut and meatloaf)


My boys "shared" Grandmother's food with her....

and it was the highlight of her day....

No comments:

Post a Comment